Join us this year from 27 - 29 November 2015 for another exciting line up of festivities including high end gifts for your Christmas shopping, Artisanal food and beverages, Food trucks, Wine, Craft Beer, Cocktails, Live entertainment, an Outdoor Expo and variety of activities to keep the kids entertained. Buy your ticket for one of the days, the whole weekend or upgrade your ticket to enjoy the fantastic line up of musicians taking to our stage on the top field for The Summer Concerts.
• You can expect a daily market with high end gifts, fashion, accessories and beauty products. There will also be food trucks, local wines, craft beer and cocktails to mention a few.
• Are you worried about your kids? Don’t be. There will be jumping castles, water slides and an outdoor evening movie to keep the children entertained.
• Your visit will be accompanied by some of the biggest artists from South Africa and you can expect daily performances by Gareth James, Jacques Terre’Blanche, Caitlin DeVille and a special performance by Wild Lettuce on Friday evening.
• Fire dancers will add to the magical atmosphere and wow the guests with their mystical movements and dazzling displays.
• Don’t forget to visit the pop up day spa by Eternal Child which will offer guests an array of pampering treatment.
• Big Field Summer concert on 28 November include performance by Jimmy Nevis, Matthew Mole, aKing and Beatenberg.
12:00 – 21:00
Kurt Darren Concert
18:30 - 20:00
10:00 – 21:00
Big Field Summer Concert
15:00 - 18:00
11:00 - 12:00
10:00 - 21:00
11:00 - 12:00
(Kids Under 2 get in free)
Weekend Pass (for market)
Adults - R120
Kids - R80
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Market
Early Bird Adults - R40
Early Bird Kids - R30
Adults - R60
Kids - R50
Free Market tickets included in the following:
Friday @ 18:30 Kurt Darren Concert
Early Bird - R150
Admission - R170
Saturday @ 15:00 Big Field Summer Concert
Early Bird - R100
Limited Bird - R150
Admission - R180
Saturday and Sunday @11:00 Lollos
Early Bird - R50
Admission - R70